50 Lansing Street #311
This light-filled 1 bedroom, 1.5 bath condo is situated on a quiet tree-lined street on Rincon Hill. Walk to work and everything you need and then relax at home in your fabulous urban retreat! Enjoy entertaining friends in the open dining and living area that flows nicely to the spacious, chef’s kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite counters, ample Studio Becker custom cabinetry and breakfast bar. A half bath is conveniently situated off the main living space. The separate master bedroom features an ensuite bathroom, two large closets and washer/dryer. Special upgrades include designer-selected lighting and newly painted interior.
The Lansing is a boutique HOA with fabulous amenities including on-site management, wonderful fitness center with terrace and spectacular rooftop deck with built-in BBQ, herb planter boxes, outdoor furniture and fabulous panoramic city views. The building is also pet-friendly! Built in 2006, it is one of the few South Beach properties constructed on bedrock.
Enjoy the close proximity to the Financial District, the Embarcadero, Ferry Building and the Giants’ stadium! Walk to popular cafes, restaurants, bars, the Westfield Center and public transportation. The convenient access to 101, 280 and 80 freeways enables an easy work commute.
- 1 bedroom, 1.5 bath home in a boutique HOA
- Chef’s open kitchen with stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar
- Wood flooring in the sunny living room, dining area and kitchen
- Bright bedroom features plush, new carpeting and two large closets
- New, designer-selected lighting and newly painted interior
- In-unit washer and dryer
- 1-car garage parking & private storage room for this unit
- HOA dues of $727 per month include parking and amenities
- Deluxe fitness center with adjoining sun-deck for the building
- Spectacular common rooftop deck with built-in BBQ, planter boxes, outdoor furniture and cool city views
- Walk to the financial district, the Ferry building, shopping, ballpark, restaurants!
- Easy access to freeways and public trans (SFMTA, BART, Caltrain)